Easy computer monitoring utility. Designed for Mac
Available in English, French
Main Features - User Opinions
Keep an eye on your Mac
xScan allows you to monitor the behavior and health of your computer.
Completely rewritten, xScan 4 is featuring a modern user interface where you can drag and drop the widgets of your choice on a main window. For each widget, you can setup amazing display options. Thus, you can configure the display differently for each computer according to the specific needs of each machine.
xScan alerts you in real time about major problems with the hardware or with the hard drives connected to your Mac. It also give you information about some general issues of the operating system or with some processes.
xScan 4 requires at least OS X 10.9 or later versions.
NOTE : You can only purchase it from our online store. It's not available at the Mac App Store because of Apple technical policy.
List of available widgets and options:
- Computer (model, screen size, graphic card, VRAM, last boot, serial number, startup disk)
- Processor (gauge, graph, value - all processors, just one)
- Memory (gauge, graph, value - free, active, used, apps, all values)
- Network (graph, value - average, all interfaces, just one)
- Disk (pie chart, gauge, value - you can select the disk)
- Processes (top one, top 5, top 10 - real time or average)
- Temperature (gauge, graph, value - celcius, fahrenheit)
- IP address (choice of the interface or router)
- Fans (gauge, graph, value)
- Battery (pie chart, gauge, value - time until full, time left)
- Web server (Apache, MYSQL, PHP - versions detected)
- System (version, name)
List of available OS X notifications: (works even when the application is not open)
- Hardware issues on the motherboard (detected by sensors)
- Problems related to the processor (temperature)
- Fans issues (related to the speed)
- Disk issues (S.M.A.R.T status)
- Main disk capacity (checks if there is enough space)
- Blocked processes (using too much CPU level)
- Hacker attacks (computer takeover attempts)
- MySQL health (database issues)